PASC camps are designed for boys and girls 7 – 14 years old, advanced or beginners, field players and goalkeepers. Coaches will evaluate the players at the beginning of the camp and group them based on their age, skill level and interest. The primary focus of this camp is on skills development. This camp is a great opportunity for players looking to improve their game as we emphasize developing the complete player in all 4 pillars of the game – technique, tactics, physical, and psychological. Our camp philosophy is to create a challenging and yet fun environment where players can improve their technical foundation and develop creative young soccer players. This is a great camp for all players wishing to improve their game.
- Camp Benefits There are many great benefits to attending any one of the PASC camps.
- Expert coaching
- Fun and Challenging Activities
- Skills Challenges
- All campers will receive a camp ball
All Campers Must Have:
- Shin guards and soccer shoes are required.
- Full day campers should bring lunch.
2019 PASC Summer Camp
Dates: June 3-7; 10-14; 17-21; 24-28; July 8-12
· Early Bird registration by Feb 1st. Half day 9am-12pm $250. Full day 9am-3pm $350
· After February 1st. Half day 9am-12pm $275. Full day 9am-3pm $375
· For boys and girls born 2012-2006
2019 Summer Elite Camp
Elite Camp will emphasize the importance of technical skill and tactical decisions, players will have the opportunity to use their enhanced skill and decision-making in daily camp activities.
Players will be grouped by age and ability. We will offer goalkeepers with a specialized training from our topnotch goalkeeping staff.
Every Camper will receive an evaluation.
Every camper will receive a soccer ball.
Our staff will consist of top local coaches, including our Palo Alto Soccer Club coaching staff.
Date: July 8-11, 9-2pm
• 2010-2005 (2010/2009; 2008/2007; 2006/2005)
• Classroom, field, fitness sessions, goalie training
• Guest coaches
• $350 per player
Spring 2019 PASC Shooting academy
For Boys and Girls U8-U13
10 Friday Sessions
Cost: $225 If you register by February 12th
$250 after February 12th
Location: Cubberley Turf